Currently listening to "The Truth" by Jason Aldean on repeat. It's one of those country songs I could hear a million times and not stop loving.
Had a nice conversation today with some investment gurus downtown. Finally felt like I'm not alone. Still trying to get my thoughts in order. I must adapt and overcome. The resourceful individuals will do this; The losers and takers will not.
Other mottos in my head: The only easy day was yesterday. I think that is a good life motto right now. I'll stick with that.
Still attempting the eharmony bit. It is just getting less entertaining by the minute. I'm at stage "4", the "open communication", with several of these potential suitors and I have no interest in actually meeting them. I worry it will be like prom, where you get all these expectations of how the potential suitor will be, and FAIL. I also am no longer getting as many rejections...which makes me sad because I was so looking forward to my graph complete with an undefined slope!
Weekend plans are working out fabulously. I am first doing happy hour to celebrate in advance some potentially AWESOME news. I like to jumpstart the celebration before the news actually comes because that is how I roll!
Dad is headed into town Friday afternoon so we will have a FABULOUS weekend. Kayaking, drinking, eating, hiking, the usual Erdmann good times.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment