Today I woke up with a real life plan. That is something that has never happened to me. I feel like maybe I'm finally on the highway to life ready to get into the fast lane. If we are staying with the "roadway" metaphor, I think my last 20 years have been a bit of a dirt road. The last six months not a county maintained dirt road. (That metaphor was really for my Nevada County peeps.)
I've officially signed my life away with the Investment Gurus. Something one should feel nervous about, but to be honest, I'm ready. I want to bring my A-game and see what challenges are out there. As soon as everything is cleared and official I will let you all know about the big change.
Was talking to Cdizz about how our lives are so divergent. For being besties things never happen for us at the same time. I suppose major life changes don't really time themselves so they can coincide with one's partner in crime. Today I woke up believing that someday, sooner rather than later, we will both be kicking back in Point Loma with our significant others laughing about these last four years.
For now that is all. I have some major topics (read: Healthcare) to discuss, but I'm too happy to allow politics to bring me down. Tomorrow looks as promising as today. Gonna sip some drinks with the girls at work.
Finally, would like to welcome Devil'sAdvocate, while a old player in my life, she is a new character in the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment